Saturday, August 25, 2007

Snakes alive!

I came downstairs last night to find a snake just inside the front door at the bottom of the stairs. At first, I was thinking it was one of those little plastic snakes, but something in the way it was bent, as well as it's length, made me think otherwise. I called Luke and together we managed to trap him in a box.

I didn't want Dante to miss it, so I brought this lil bugger upstairs to show him. He'd just fallen asleep and was hard to rouse. He looked at it, smiled and said "Cool. A milk snake." Sure enough, back downstairs a few minutes later, I looked up milk snakes online and he was right. We saved the snake in our smaller fish tank so that the kids could release it in the morning. Now. How did it get in?

Please release me, leeeet me gooooooo...



Snake in the grass. Not on a plane.


Snake in a box, sir, Mr. Knox, sir.

No comments: